This is a late post of my make up goodies I currently use. I will write down in the order I apply my makeup from start to finish below:
- Aveeno Aloe lotion – Apply just the right amount to your face to moisturize.
- Primer – by Smashbox – I use just a small pea size and spread with my fingertips.
- Foundation by Giorgio Armani (Luscious Silk Foundation) – I apply foundation with a foundation brush (which I purchased from Ulta Beauty)
- White powder – this is the best thing to happen in makeup! I apply this on top of my foundation and am satisfied each and every time of the finishing look. I apply with a powder brush which is by Chanel. White powder by Laura Geller.
- Now is brow time! I use Anastasia eye shadow palette (brown) with a small brush for the center of my brows then would sharpen the look at the ends with a brow pencil by Chanel.
- Eyes – I use the same shadow for my eye shadow (brown) just a tad when it’s daytime and darker for the evening. I use the same brow pencil for my eye liner and then would apply my lashes. For lash glue, I use Lus Eyelash Glue (it’s a Korean brand)
- Last is….lipstain! I have all shades of pink in Chanel and Covergirl! These lip stains do not dry out my lips yet gives me all day wear.
I will have a Blog on how to get my makeup look soon, stay tuned!!
Thanks for reading!